Digital content marketing is fast becoming one of the most effective means of marketing, promotion, and advertisement in the contemporary business industry. Companies are relying more and more on their digital marketing than ever before. The careers in the industry are also significantly on the rise, growing at an increase above the national average with marketing and advertising manager positions expected to increase 10% from 2016-2026. This should really come as no surprise when we consider that companies are spending just over $200 billion USD in 2018 on digital advertisements, it’s certainly no mystery as to the importance of the profession itself. People are needed to management those advertisements, and who better than young, fresh college graduates! But first, before you even consider applying for one of the hundreds of postings online and show up unprepared for an interview, be sure to know the following key terminology. These are some of the most basic yet highly important pieces that every marketing professional must know in order to succeed. 1- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Search engine optimization, more commonly referred to as SEO, is essentially the visibility of a company or brand online and where they pop up on search engines… Read full this story
- Sidearm Sports, which runs 1,100 college websites from Syracuse, makes big move
- What is the Sandwich Generation and how can Respite Care Help?
- 2018 Best and Brightest 35 and Under
- Transcript: Former President Obama's speech at the University of Illinois
- Read a transcript of former President Obama’s speech in Illinois
- Americans Want to Believe Jobs Are the Solution to Poverty. They’re Not.
- What the financial crisis did and didn’t change
- RV industry partnering with Elkhart high school to train students
- Philadelphia’s Poor: Experiences From Below the Poverty Line
- A ‘Sugar Date’ Gone Sour
10 Content Marketing Terms Every College Graduate Should Know have 301 words, post on wparena.com at August 5, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.