Geek Powered Studios (GPS) is a full-fledged, comprehensive digital marketing agency based in Austin, TX. Founded in 2009, GPS has amassed an impressive client list that spans the U.S., and as they’ve grown over the past decade, WP Engine has been along for much of the ride, providing service and support for the agency’s many WordPress sites.
To find out more about the agency’s success and the way its teams have worked with WP Engine over the years, we sat down with the company’s Senior SEO Specialist, Matt Benevento, to dig in a little deeper.
Check out the full Q&A to find out more about the types of projects GPS specializes in and how they’ve leveraged WP Engine to grow their business in a rapidly evolving marketplace.
- 5 ways chatbots can improve brand marketing
- Bull's eye: targeted online marketing
- How Coinbase could disrupt traditional brokerages and dominate the investment market
- Digital darwinism opens the door to an age of assistance
- Will it be a facePalm moment for HP?
- The future of hacking is decentralization — can blockchain spark innovation?
- Social media start-up Mixx sets self apart via "ultra-personalization"
- Security event managers rule the roost
- Voice over Wi-Fi takes shape
- Why Social Computing Aids Knowledge Management