I have created a custom post type (proof) that don’t have any title. But it has a related post (another custom post type => review).
Now how to generate slug for “proof” based on related “review”?
For example, I have a post review with the title “book” now if I create a new “proof” and relating it to book, I suggest the new proof’s title to be “book-1” and if another proof related to book the title become “book-2” and so on…
- Maryland program to encourage new generation of electricity is pre-empted, Supreme Court says
- D.C. Circuit Vacates Controversial National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) “Mandatory Posting” Rule
- The Latest: Police seek interview related to Evers post
- Gina Haspel sought to withdraw nomination to be CIA director, Washington Post reports
- ABA Legal Ed Section to Discuss More Detailed Reporting of Post-Law School Jobs, Salary Data
- SC Posts Beef Ban Related Petitions For Final Hearing In Feb 3rd Week
- JI Balochistan ameer urges equality-based relations with US
- EPA Proposal to “Improve” Hazardous Waste Generator Rules Is a Mixed Bag, with Many Parts Likely to Have the Opposite Effect
- OPPD customers will soon be able to buy shares of solar power
- Amid Stormy Daniels news, Trump expected to announce faith-based office on National Day of Prayer