I changed a permalink on my WordPress site which was previously set as index.php/%postname%/ to /%postname%/ Since my site pages are already indexed, people get 404 pages now. I tried redirecting all pages to the new permalink via different plugins, but none of the redirection plugins seem to work. My site runs on Nginx only. No apache. The 404 error page that the site brings up is not even a WordPress 404 page template, but rather nginx default 404 page template.
- Minutes from death: Yellow Wiggle Greg Page suffered a blocked artery which caused him to have a HEART ATTACK on stage - as medics battled for 26 minutes to save his life
- Stealing the show! Meghan's adorable flower girls and page boys including George and Charlotte walk hand-in-hand down the aisle before waving to cheering crowds outside
- How a young off-duty nurse and lifelong Wiggles fan who was in the audience helped save Greg Page's life after watching him collapse on stage
- Wiggles star Murray Cook describes moment Greg Page had a heart attack on stage
- REVEALED: Yellow Wiggle Greg Page warned his bandmates he was feeling ill during their bushfire relief gig - as top doctor issues an urgent plea
- Jimmy Page Testifies as Led Zeppelin ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Trial Heats Up
- 'Love you Greg!' Lachlan Gillespie sends his support to bandmate Page after the Yellow Wiggle suffered a cardiac arrest on stage at a bushfire relief concert
- Trump: Carter Page Documents 'Confirm' FBI, DoJ, 'Misled The Courts' In Russia 'Witch Hunt'
- Rosenstein says he authorized release of Strzok-Page texts
- Rod Rosenstein says he made call to release Peter Strzok-Lisa Page texts
Can't redirect a 404 page using plugins have 275 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.