I’m not a programmer by any means, but decently tech-savvy. The Orders page of WooCommerce has a “Ship To” column, where it lists the address to ship. The Orders page is generally just used by our shipping guys, but they have to spend most of their time clicking through in and out of things.
When you click on the order or the preview button, the info is displayed on multiple lines, for example:
… however, in the regular Order page display (see picture below), the shipping information is only displayed on a single line of text like this:
John Testman, 417 Test Street, Testland, Ontario T3S 7E2
The picture shows two lines, but when we copy/paste the shipping info, it only shows up on a single line. We need it to be on multiple lines like the first example. Is there an easy fix to go into the code for the Ship To column and add line breaks to the way it displays the information?
- Xbox One S All-Digital Edition now open for pre-order in Canada
- Samsung outs the Galaxy Note 9 on their New Zealand pre-order page
- Pages, iBooks Author, and eBooks creation: Everything you need to know
- Respawn's Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order gets a trailer and release date
- Vivo Nex Dual Display Edition hands-on: Who needs a selfie camera?
- Vivo Nex Dual Display Edition With 10GB RAM And Three Cameras Unveiled
- 192.168.1.1 Login Page, Username, Password, and Settings
- 192.168.1.1 Login Page, Username, Password, and WiFi Settings
- How To Adjust Column Size in Microsoft Word
- Apple’s iWork suite on Mac and iOS updates Pages, Keynote and Numbers apps