Forgive the basic question, this is right at the limit of my (low) knowledge and any help is appreciated:
<section class="news-list"> <?php while ( $news_query->have_posts() ) : ?> <?php $news_query->the_post(); ?> <?php get_template_part( 'template-parts/content', gix_get_post_type() ); ?> <?php endwhile; ?> <?php wp_reset_postdata(); ?> </section>
All I’m trying to do is exclude my Events from the list that this is pulling from displaying. Display works perfectly, but it’s pulling in Events as well as the News content types. The events have their own page and don’t need to be displayed in this section.
Appreciate the direction.
- The Case for BET Nightly News and Black Media in General
- Top Ten Good News Stories of 2006
- Who needs T.V. News, Newspapers and Radio News?
- Pravasi Bhartiya Divas 2007 - An NRI Event
- 4 tips on List Building
- Does The News Media Have A Moral Responsibility?
- Hints and Tips on Getting Publicity for Events
- The Awful Truth About Television: Fake News and Other Reasons Not to Watch TV News
- News - How to Sway The Populace
- Summary of World Trade News