I have a quick question, I am wanting to add in a new submenu to the ‘Tools’ section on my Admin Panel but without modifying any of the original WordPress files such as (functions.php, etc..) files. So I’m unable to use the functions.php file to input the function call directly.
Here is the file directory:
Here is the code that I am using:
Could anyone let me know why it’s not showing up under ‘Tools’ in the admin panel?
- Fundraising page set up for funeral of young father Robbie Fleming
- Yogi Adityanath Govt Sets Up Panel on Quota for Backwards, MBCs
- Irdai sets up panel to review norms for insurance marketing firms
- JustGiving page set up to raise money fake gardener stole from 83-year-old Hornchurch grandmother
- Collier Row stabbing: Fundraising page set up to raise thousands of pounds for victim’s family
- Crowdfunding page set up to support kids of Airdrie man killed in bike crash
- Set up panel to study temples’ management, SC tells Centre
- Shoddy bypass work: PWD sets up panel
- Now famous people can use Facebook Pages to raise funds
- Law Firm Panels, Part I: Are They Designed to Fail?