I found an odd hook in the WordPress documentation.
deprecated_argument_run which has this “enlightening description”.
Fires when a deprecated argument is called.
I pretty much figured that much out from the hook name.
What is this hook’s intended use?
- Man says ‘illegal adoption’ meant he suffered his whole life at hands of state
- Hit-and-run driver left Dundee firefighter hurt on local road
- What Works For Me: 'Running Gives Me Freedom After Doctors Said I'd Never Walk Again'
- Man buys huge picture which looks exactly like the view from his front window
- Running column: It wasn’t child’s play but Mark Armstrong reveals the story of his PB at the Colchester Half Marathon
- Teen with cerebral palsy to take part in Simplyhealth Junior and Mini Great Manchester Run
- Running column: It’s about the appliance of science for most of us
- Neil Featherby: How Bure Valley Harriers pair became part of Norfolk running royalty
- Brit woman marched into court in handcuffs after ‘trying to kill ex’s new girlfriend in Magaluf hit and run’
- Minute's silence to be held at Great Manchester Run in tribute to 22 killed in terror attack