I have a question. Hopefully, I will be able to explain what I am trying to do here.
I have created a custom post type “Feeds” and published 10 post types inside that CP.
Now, usually, I would just loop through the CP and display them on a page on page load and display them in the DOM.
PHP will normally output everything when you load the page.
What I am trying to do, I have created a page displaying all the custom post type posts.
I need only ONE modal HTML output to display the specific opened post type title, content and featured image on request/click only using JS.
I don’t want to load 10 HTML modal DIv’s for each post type instead load them only on request when needed.
Thanks in advance.
- Scottish and Welsh administrations call for post-Brexit funding clarity
- Apple Stores Russian Users' Personal Data Locally, Filing Shows
- New Orchard Way Post Office seeks your views
- HMV customers warned to use Christmas vouchers NOW before they become worthless as chain collapses into administration
- LeBron James apologizes for "Jewish money" Instagram post
- Pensioner disappears after going out to post Christmas card
- Bobby Hanvey's camera captured last days of border customs posts
- We've listened to our customers' concerns
- Facebook bans Israeli PM's son over posts
- Software provider expands to help businesses tackle customs post-Brexit