i have a vps with this specs : CPU Model: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GHz CPU Details: 4 Core (2200 MHz) Distro Name: CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core) Memory RAM : 8 GB
i am running Centos web panel on it, i have two wordpress websites , one (which has the problem i think ) has over 30000 posts, and the other has 6000 posts.
when i run the server on php5.6 every thing goes well but the cpu load is high, and when i upgrade it to php7 CPU load became lower and nice for about 8 hours and suddenly a Query run and CPU load became 100% and my websites go down. i do not know why , i tried a lot of solutions but nothing happened. can any one please help!!
- i am using the same theme and plugins on both websites , but only the one with 30000 posts is making the problem.
- Read large quantities of data from MySQL in Unity3D
- Storing Users Character in MySQL Database
- Large quantities of data from MySQL to Unity3D
- WordPress exploit leaves millions of websites open to hacking
- Load large quantities of data in Unity3D
- Fear, rage and hate are Supergirl's biggest themes
- Second Life software becomes open-source
- Make Coffee And Clean Up Dog Poo In L’Employé Parfait
- The 7 most anticipated comics arriving this spring
- Website Optimization – How To Leverage Browser Caching