I would like to display order_item of order in admin list like in this screenshot:
/woocommerce/includes/admin/list-tables/class-wc-admin-list-table-orders.php file, I tried to add the following:
$product = wc_get_product( $product_id ); $ss = $product->get_name(); echo $ss echo $product->get_name(); echo get_the_title($product_id); // this one display the order date
But it didn’t work.
- Authenticity: Just Another Item for Your To-Do List?
- Eye-Catching Window Displays are the Name of the Game
- WooCommerce vs Shopify: Choosing the Right eCommerce Platform
- How To List Your Items On eBay
- 5 Countertop Display Fixtures You Shouldn’t Overlook
- Choose the Best Plastic Containers for Food Displays
- Create Countertop Displays with Fishbowl Containers
- How to Choose Wire Racks for Every Display
- Glass Jars and Fish Bowls Add Elegance to Your Displays
- How to Pick the Best of Promotional Items