I would like to display order_item of order in admin list like in this screenshot: Changing /woocommerce/includes/admin/list-tables/class-wc-admin-list-table-orders.php file, I tried to add the following: $product = wc_get_product( $product_id ); $ss = $product->get_name(); echo $ss echo $product->get_name(); echo get_the_title($product_id); // this one display the order date But it didn’t work.
- The orders in WooCommerce admin are hidden (they have the "hidden" CSS class)
- WooCommerce Order Form: Increase Your Conversion Rates
- WooCommerce Simple Auctions Review: Host Auctions on WordPress
- 30 Best WooCommerce Plugins for Your Store (Most are FREE)
- 20 Must Have WordPress WooCommerce Plugins 2017
- 85+ Best WordPress WooCommerce Themes for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and eBusiness Startups 2015
- 15 Best WooCommerce Marketing and Sales Plugins to Grow Your Business
- woocommerce_order_status_completed Not being called. HELP!
- woocommerce_order_status_completed Not being called
Display order items names in WooCommerce admin orders list have 152 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.