I created a Taxonomy called articleTopics. The taxonomy has two parent terms, and the same six children terms for each. I have to link to a page which shows all children of either parent term. For clarification: navigating to bla.com/articletopics/testchild works. navigating to bla.com/articletopics only renders index.php (neither page-articletopics, nor taxonomy-articletopics, nor archive-articletopics seems to work). Of course I could create a page template and assign it to a page that I can render to achieve this. But before I do, I wanted to find out if there is a WordPress-native way to do this, or whether I am appproaching this incorrectly.
- U.S. says it will separate children from parents if they cross border illegally
- Anti-vaxxer mum makes sick vow to contaminate Halloween trick or treat lollies with CHICKEN POX and hand them out to children to 'help with natural immunity'
- Verizon Smart Family app gives parents new tools
- Pages for iPhone and iPad review
- Families page from Apple details ways to track kids' iPhone use
- The screen time debate is pitting parents against each other
- Apple's new Families site reveals the tools in iOS that parents have to keep kids safe and sound
- Apple has tips for parents wrestling with screen time, but still no new tools to help them
- OPINION The App Store and Children, or Tim Cook's Latest Crock of Bull
- 'A paedophile's paradise': Parents warned over popular app used by children - where predators target kids as young as NINE with vile comments
Get page that displays all children of taxonomy parent have 257 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.