I’m using WordPress “Twenty Nineteen” (child) theme. What I’m trying to achieve is to include one of my previously created Gutenberg Reusable Blocks as part of theme’s
The reason for that is to be able to quickly and easily edit what’s displayed at the begginig of the homepage, right above the list of entries/posts.
In other words: is it possible to include previously created Gutenberg Reusable Block in php?
- New Kids On The Block songwriter Tommy Page dead aged 46 in suspected suicide
- Proofread to help Project Gutenberg
- Fury as Facebook brands photo of Alton Towers crash victim Vicky Balch as 'disturbing' then BLOCKS disability campaigner's page for featuring it
- The Block 2019: Tess and Luke win Oslo Hotel St Kilda season
- Latest Opera Browser Promises More Privacy, Faster Page Loads
- Best deals and voucher codes to UK theme parks including Thorpe Park, Alton Towers and Chessington
- Melbourne woman catches apartment block mail thief in ‘damning’ video
- Disney Is Moving Forward With Construction on Its Marvel Theme Park Expansion
- Far-right activists in Georgia burn a rainbow flag and shout 'Shame!' outside screening of Swedish-Georgian gay-themed film premiere
- Dodgy offshore gambling websites that refuse pay out and are targeting vulnerable Australians are to be blocked as they cost the country more than $100 million