I’m using WordPress “Twenty Nineteen” (child) theme. What I’m trying to achieve is to include one of my previously created Gutenberg Reusable Blocks as part of theme’s index.php file. The reason for that is to be able to quickly and easily edit what’s displayed at the begginig of the homepage, right above the list of entries/posts. In other words: is it possible to include previously created Gutenberg Reusable Block in php?
- Does Your Wordpress 404 Page Work in IE?
- How To Pick The Perfect WordPress Theme For Your Blog
- Corporate WordPress Themes for Enhanced Business Success
- How to Select the Best Wordpress Theme?
- How to Select the Right WordPress Themes for Company
- How to install or change a wordpress theme/template on your wamp server
- Choosing a Theme for Your WordPress Blog
- Full Steps To SEO Wordpress Blog
- Search Engine Optimization with WordPress
- Ready to Start Blogging? Check out WordPress
Gutenberg Reusable Block as part of WordPress Theme page have 160 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.