I’m trying to host WordPress in a docker image and everything works fine locally, but when I deploy it to AWS I keep getting this random error: ‘/var/www/html/index.php’ not found or unable to stat It is every confusing as I’ve checked the image and the index.php file is definitely there. Is this some sort of strange permissions issue?
- Reddit pulls down subpages hosting celebrity nude photos week after hacking
- As ‘Today’ ratings dive, word is that host Matt Lauer’s role is up for discussion
- Nicki Minaj spoofs Kim Kardashian’s nude photos on James Franco-hosted ‘Saturday Night Live’
- The Amazing Kreskin predicts 'Tonight Show' magic for soon-to-be host Jimmy Fallon
- Robin Roberts is set to reclaim her co-host chair on ‘Good Morning America’
- Airbnb bans N. Carolina host as accounts of racism rise
- Sarah Palin on ‘Today’: As guest-host of NBC’s morning show, former Alaska gov. shows too much lipstick, not enough pitbull
- Neil Patrick Harris set to return as host of the 2013 Tony Awards: sources
- Calvin Klein ex Nick Gruber gets a big image remake with help from PR pro Matt Rich
- Trump calls Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly a ‘bimbo,’ posts doctored image of her in continuing Twitter rant
Hosting Wordpress in Docker IMage have 215 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at September 14, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.