I am trying to set the default textColor of an Innerblocks => paragraph in my Gutenberg block plugin.
The problem seems to be that placeholder is an attribute but textColor is passed as a prop https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/blob/master/packages/block-library/src/paragraph/edit.js
Wondering if anyone has figured out how to set this. Or if it is not possible.
The documentation does not seem to cover this https://developer.wordpress.org/block-editor/developers/block-api/block-templates/
- Access denied: Ruto allies blocked from Uhuru's event in Nakuru
- Wireless carriers again avoid strict rule against blocking apps
- Forget airplane mode, this is armchair mode: 'Offline chair' that blocks access to the internet promises to help smartphone addicts get back to reality
- The best tax software for 2020: TurboTax, H&R Block, TaxSlayer and more
- Central Vista makeover: North, South Blocks likely to reflect India's pre and post-1857 history
- Naomi Campbell looks flawless in chic black dress at the 10th Anniversary CORE Gala
- Beat It: Starbucks to Block WiFi Access to Porn Sites in 2019
- Common App Announces more than $1.6 Million to Support Access and Equity Initiatives
- The Army Corps Makes Push to Get the Final Okay for Dakota Access Pipeline
- 153 websites unblocked in parts of J&K; social media remains blocked