Trying to figure out the best way to do this. Hope I can get some help. So I am developing a plugin which handles a custom post type of cars. I am looking to add. A couple of category taxonomies related to the CPT ie Model and Make. I have been able to successfully add the model taxonomy like so:
//model taxonomy options $model_labels = array( 'name' => _x( 'Models', 'taxonomy general name' ), 'singular_name' => _x( 'Model', 'taxonomy singular name' ), 'search_items' => __( 'Search Models' ), 'all_items' => __( 'All Models' ), 'parent_item' => __( 'Parent Model' ), 'parent_item_colon' => __( 'Parent Model:' ), 'edit_item' => __( 'Edit Model' ), 'update_item' => __( 'Update Model' ), 'add_new_item' => __( 'Add New Model' ), 'new_item_name' => __( 'New Model Name' ), 'menu_name' => __( 'Models' ), 'back_to_items' => __( '? Back to models' ), ); // Now register the taxonomy register_taxonomy('models','car', array( 'hierarchical' => true, 'labels' => $model_labels, 'show_ui' => true, 'show_admin_column' => true, 'query_var' => true, 'rewrite' => array( 'slug' => 'model' ), ));
Now the question is how do I go about registering a separate “make” taxonomy as the parent of the “model” taxonomy? Is that possible with WordPress? Ie having a “category > subcategory > post” setup? Hope that makes sense.
- Ninja says terrible parents are to blame for their kids' Fortnite addiction
- A formal taxonomy of sour candies
- Register for Fall programs with the Parks and Rec. Department
- Coolpad Dyno smartwatch review: Parents will love it!
- 5 Registered Sex Offenders In Danville: Halloween Safety
- 180 Registered Sex Offenders In Santa Cruz Co: Halloween Safety
- Now Registering Students: Code to Success Summer 2019
- The Android Enjoyed saga continues with NSW Fair Trading taking their parent company to the NSW Supreme court
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI admission JNVST-2020: Last date to register for online application extended
- iOS 12 will let users register another person to their Face ID