By default, WordPress does not close all paragraphs, i.e. one can have paragraphs that start with <p> but with no closing </p>. The code editor is useless, because paragraph tags do not appear, and if I add them explicitly, they are removed automatically from the editor. This is annoying because this prevents XML validation, useful to detect some editing mistakes. How to ask WordPress to generate XHTML5, i.e. the XML syntax of HTML5?
- Tumblr sold by Verizon to WordPress owners
- Generation Zero rises above the doubts about its concept
- Swedish artist Simon Stålenhag is not happy with Generation Zero
- Avalanche insists "Generation Zero is not and has never been intended to be a Simon Stålenhag game"
- Frostpunk asks why we survive, not just how
- EA considers the next generation, Origin and the importance of change
- Terry Crews is asking Overwatch fans to get him in the game
- Generation Next, Part 2: How To Generate A Religion
- Pokémon Go players are already asking for gen three
- WotC Shuts Down Online Character Generators
How to ask WordPress to generate XHTML? have 183 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.