By default, WordPress does not close all paragraphs, i.e. one can have paragraphs that start with <p> but with no closing </p>. The code editor is useless, because paragraph tags do not appear, and if I add them explicitly, they are removed automatically from the editor. This is annoying because this prevents XML validation, useful to detect some editing mistakes. How to ask WordPress to generate XHTML5, i.e. the XML syntax of HTML5?
- Ask Amy: Inherited family ring causes big stink
- Ask Amy: She threatens and bullies me until I give in
- How to transfer save data from Monster Hunter Generations to Generations Ultimate
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry faces grilling over his proposal to subsidize coal and nuclear power generation
- Let them roam: Watching the freedom of the kids on ‘Stranger Things’ made me ask, What are we doing to our children?
- Mississippi Power asks for 8.5 percent rate increase; bills would go up $11 per month
- What Will Become of My Generation?
- Whose house is it, anyway? Multiple generations thrive under a single roof
- Generation X helped pave the way for LGBT rights
- The Next Generation Crystal Oscillators Market is expected to reach $3.10 billion by 2023
How to ask WordPress to generate XHTML? have 205 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.