By default, WordPress does not close all paragraphs, i.e. one can have paragraphs that start with
<p> but with no closing
</p>. The code editor is useless, because paragraph tags do not appear, and if I add them explicitly, they are removed automatically from the editor.
This is annoying because this prevents XML validation, useful to detect some editing mistakes.
How to ask WordPress to generate XHTML5, i.e. the XML syntax of HTML5?
- Winning back a generation: Royals fans, this Blue October is for you, baby
- PawSox owners: Downtown ballpark would generate millions
- Pearl Harbor survivors remind us baseball connects generations
- Blues present Harriet McGuire, a veteran of the Greatest Generation
- Chris Bosh calls Kobe Bryant ‘the greatest player of my generation’
- Generation Kobe: Timberwolves youngsters grew up idolizing Bryant
- Conor McGregor: A fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. could generate half a billion dollars
- ‘Once in a generation’: Film explores exemplary life of Cal legend Joe Roth
- Capitalism is destroying the Earth. We need a new human right for future generations
- Postcards from SB 50: Cam Newton’s presence is alive and well in the next generation