By default, WordPress does not close all paragraphs, i.e. one can have paragraphs that start with <p> but with no closing </p>. The code editor is useless, because paragraph tags do not appear, and if I add them explicitly, they are removed automatically from the editor. This is annoying because this prevents XML validation, useful to detect some editing mistakes. How to ask WordPress to generate XHTML5, i.e. the XML syntax of HTML5?
- Bridgeport asks judge to dismiss primary challenge
- 'The Maria Generation': Young people are dying and suffering on an island with a highly uncertain future
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation and Echo Plus 2nd Generation Review
- Social media generation needs to learn the risks far outweigh benefits of turning to steroids
- Karl Henry talks steroids: Social media generation needs to learn the risks far outweigh benefits
- Ask Amy: Her time off with her kid is hurting our work team
- What self-care looks like for the sandwich generation
- SR-71 Blackbird reunion sets course for a new generation
- China one-child policy: Member of first generation looks back at rule's impact
- Is Forza Horizon 4 This Generation's Need for Speed: Most Wanted?
How to ask WordPress to generate XHTML? have 199 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.