By default, WordPress does not close all paragraphs, i.e. one can have paragraphs that start with
<p> but with no closing
</p>. The code editor is useless, because paragraph tags do not appear, and if I add them explicitly, they are removed automatically from the editor.
This is annoying because this prevents XML validation, useful to detect some editing mistakes.
How to ask WordPress to generate XHTML5, i.e. the XML syntax of HTML5?
- WordPress Help Guide - Ten Ways the Experts Get Free WordPress Technical Support
- Artisteer - Create You Own Stunning WordPress Themes - And Much More
- 20+ Benefits of PSD-to-XHTML Conversion Services
- WordPress Blog - Which Plugins Do You Use?
- XHTML Compliance Website For the Visually Disabled
- 6 Easy Steps to Succeeding With a WordPress Affiliate Site
- If WordPress is Good Enough For Jeff Johnson Then it Must Be Good
- How to Make Money With WordPress
- WordPress Blogs - The Quickest Way to Make Money Online
- Popular Affiliate Marketing Using Google AdWords and WordPress Blogs