I have an installed plugin to import XML content, but it can’t change some meta-data of the new image that will be saved.
For example, I’d like to intercept the action of saving an image BEFORE its saving and change many meta, like Title, Alt Text, Description, etc.
How to do this?
- SolutionBase: Understanding how Windows Server 2003 can help with change management
- How 3D Printing Can Save a Life
- Self-love and acceptance trumps diet for lasting change
- TelePresence, collaboration saving Cisco millions
- Smartphone Can Make Live Cell Imaging Easier, Cheaper
- SolutionBase: Managing simple file rights in Open Enterprise Server
- Earth to Microsoft: Please stop changing your product names
- Right Jaw Pain: What Causes It?
- False climate change narrative now being used to push genetically modified “drought resistant” corn on Africa
- How Data Storage Is Changing And How To Change With It