I have posts assigned to multiple categories, as in this example:
Post 1 > Cat A, Cat B
The posts are accessed via category pages, and on the posts content.php template part I would like to show the name of the category page that the post was accessed from, for example:
Post 1 > accessed from Cat A > post shows ‘Cat A’
However no matter what I’ve tried so far, the posts always show the name of the first (lowest ID number) category.
Is there a way to make the post template to dynamically show the relevant referring page/category?
- How to Delete all WordPress Posts and Comments
- How to Create a Custom Single Post Template (With and Without Coding)
- Pittsburgh Anchor Got Fired for Essentially Pegging Young Black Men as Killers in Facebook Post
- E-commerce SEO: guide on when to create and optimise new categories pages
- E-commerce SEO: Create and optimise new category pages
- Top 100 Blogs About WordPress and Their Most Popular Posts
- Definitive Guide to WordPress Post/Page Navigation
- Managing Posts with WordPress Plugin
- I can't update my meta box with multiple fields