Updated for clarity:
I need to convert the post date format from Y-m-d to mdY and sort by mdY numerically, not by the actual timestamp.
My goal is to order the posts by month first, then day, then year.
I can convert the format no problem. How would I then go about sorting them numerically?
- Far-right German politician quits leadership post after converting to Islam
- An Post reveal important dates for people sending parcels and letters around Ireland and world in weeks before Christmas
- Ryan Giggs reveals the truth behind romance rumours with Strictly’s Gemma Atkinson – after they posted cosy dinner date pic
- ‘AS IF!’ Ryan Giggs reveals the truth behind romance rumours with Strictly’s Gemma Atkinson – after they posted cosy dinner date pic”
- Danny Ings’ stunning girlfriend Georgia Gibbs sizzles as she eats ice cream while on date with Liverpool ace
- German anti-Islam politician resigns after converting to Islam
- Protestors hold 'Valentines Day Massacre' memorial service for the closing of their local post office
- Celebs Go Dating: Eden Blackman DENIES being 'sacked' from E4 dating show after Nadia Essex throws shade
- Chris Smalling’s wife Sam posts adorable picture of Manchester United star’s dog
- Mendlesham Post Office to move to new premises on Old Market Street and convert to full-time services