I want to protect a certain page with a password. The thing is that I want to get it unlocked to users who have an active booking (I’m using WooCommerce Bookings). I have thought that a good idea could be to send an email to every user with an active booking X minutes before the actual booking starts with a private and temporary link to that locked page. The link should use a token to have it unlocked automatically. I don’t know if this is possible in the WordPress environment. Thanks!
- Mailpin Creates Quick, Easy Hosted Web Pages with an Email
- Digify Gives Others Self-Destructing Temporary Access to Dropbox Files
- Yahoo gave the US government access to all user emails, report says [Updated]
- How to Change Your Email Address without Screwing Everything Up
- Tim Ferris' Email Auto-Responses Can Help You Manage Your Inbox
- Automatically Unsubscribe From Unwanted Emails With 'Leave Me Alone'
- Conspire Tracks and Analyzes Your Email Habits
- A Beyhive Member May Have Hacked Rachel Roy's Email and Phone Accounts
- Lego's answer to Minecraft out now on Early Access
- Tech guide: How satellite access works
Temporary access to page with URL sent to email have 193 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at September 14, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.