I found this in the WP Docs:
Display posts that are in multiple categories. This shows posts that are in both categories 2 and 6: $query = new WP_Query( array( ‘category__and’ => array( 2, 6 ) ) );
Is there a way to replicate this type of search via a direct search URL in the browser, so I can just link to the results instead of having to create a php file?
I am not really a developer so I apologize if this question is rudimentary.
- SF police search for hit-and-run suspects
- Police Search For Hit-And-Run Suspects
- The Shed of the Year contest has now got a Global category… and the entries are seriously impressive
- What causes hurricanes, what’s the strongest category and when is the Atlantic hurricane season?
- Calrstadt NJ police searching for hit-and-run driver
- High-Speed Train Links France and Germany
- The Gambia's search for truth and justice
- Justin Bieber looks worse for wear as he forgets the words to his hit Despacito and instead sings about Doritos
- Linking business and technology
- Iceland: Searching For Elves And Hidden People