I can’t figure out why
get_users() works on the frontend but not on the backend.
$is_registered = get_users( array( 'meta_key' => 'my_meta_key', 'meta_value' => sanitize_text_field($_POST['my_meta_value']), 'fields' => array( 'id', 'user_email' ), 'role' => 'customer', ));
It returns an empty array on the backend. I have checked the meta_value and the value is there and valid.
This is used in a callback function from
add_submenu_page arg to check if the user is registered already by a custom value.
- Dalvin Cook will get limited work at Vikings’ OTAs
- Mini Clubman to get the 'Works,' four-door Hardtop not so much
- Sam Darnold gets more work with the ones in practice
- Training camp observations, Day 15: Shaq Lawson getting extra work with Trent Murphy sidelined
- Detroit Electric Gets To Work In Detroit
- Lamborghini gets to work on Huracán LP610-4 Super Trofeo
- With White Sox signing bonus in hand, Madrigal eager to get to work
- Josh Rosen listed as Cardinals No. 2, gets starter work in camp
- Titans get in work at home before leaving late for London
- Ruf gets to work on the 991 Porsche 911, reveals new CTR 3 [w/video]