We have a online woocommerce store that processes two types of orders: shipping and instore pickup. Shipping calculates taxes based on billing address and instore uses the store address (zip).
The store has a pos system (not wordpress) which receives the orders, the store can edit them on customer request, then uses the woocommerce REST API to edit/update the orders on the original website. Everything works fine in the process except that when the order is updated via API, it seems to ignore the hook and uses the customers billing address to recalculate taxes.
You can pass a tax class, but not a tax rate via the API. Docs Here: https://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/#order-properties
My current solution is awful, It sets the customer’s billing address zip:
My first time posting a question, so any advice or pointers are welcome.
- What's New in Shopzilla Publisher Program API
- What's New in New Version Shopzilla API Affiliate Site Script?
- Dalmia Group wins arbitration in land case with Ansal API Group
- Ansal API Group to give assets details
- Twitter API - Will it Reduce the Value?
- U.S. crude oil inventories increase sharply last week: API
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Bearish API Data, Brexit, Trade Deal Uncertainty Weighing on Prices
- Fair-apy Bahari's Balancing Breath
- Your Life on an RSS Feed
- Indonesian Coffee - Many Wonderful Coffees But One Name Stands Out