Nguyễn Bá Hảo, deputy director of the Nghệ An Information and Communications Department (standing), gives a speech at the press conference. — VNS Photo Thu Trang HÀ NỘI — A three-day festival to celebrate the special friendship between Việt Nam and Laos will be officially launched on November 15 in the central province of Nghệ An. The announcement was made at a press conference on Wednesday held by the Ministry of Information and Communications (MoIC). The event will mark the 57th anniversary of diplomatic ties and the 42nd anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Amity and Co-operation between the two countries. The event will draw representatives from the Lao Embassy in Việt Nam and leaders of Lao provinces, as well as leaders of provinces and cities across Việt Nam and more than 500 young people and residents of Nghệ An Province. It is the second year the festival has been organised. Last year it was held in the northern mountainous province of Điện Biên. The festival will feature a series of activities, including artistic performances, a photo exhibition on Việt Nam – Laos special ties, and an economic, culture and tourism fair. A conference to promote trade, investment and tourism in Nghệ An will be held,… Read full this story
- Viet Nam, US promote footwear trade post-pandemic
- IPs mushroom as Viet Nam seeks to grab post-pandemic opportunities
- S&P maintains stable outlook for Viet Nam’s sovereign credit rating
- Two more payment intermediary services licensed in Viet Nam
- Viet Nam needs to position itself safe tourism paradise: experts
- Japanese newspaper praises Viet Nam’s renewal process
- How to revive Viet Nam’s tourism industry?
- Decisive reforms needed for Viet Nam to see full benefits of EVFTA, WB report
- Viet Nam should enhance its productivity to grow: WB
- China tests digital currency and policy recommendations for Viet Nam
Việt Nam – Laos special friendship festival to be held have 317 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.