Email Updated November 13, 2019 05:58:33 Photo: Queensland’s firefighters have been battling blazes from the central to north-east part of the state for several days. (Facebook: QFES) Related Story: ‘Things could change rapidly’: Erratic conditions could hamper Queensland fire fighting efforts Related Story: Fire storms and blackened earth: Qld’s bushfire devastation captured in pictures Map: Brisbane 4000 Yesterday all eyes were on New South Wales but today the focus shifts further north, where Queensland’s firefighters are continuing their marathon effort and anticipating their worst day yet. Key points:Queensland’s firefighters are most concerned about the Darling Downs, Scenic Rim and Granite Belt regionsNew South Wales is no longer facing catastrophic fire conditions but a total fire ban remains in placeHot, dry and windy conditions are expected to return to both states by the weekend The Queensland Fire and Emergency Services (QFES) will face extremely tough conditions, with searing heat and a shift in wind direction set to test containment lines throughout the state.At 5:00am AEST, there were 10 fires burning in Queensland with a ‘watch and act’ warning in place.But firefighters say their biggest concern is “the fires that are yet to start” at any time and without notice. Photo: Firefighters… Read full this story
- New South Wales Blues player ratings: Game 1
- Victoria vs New South Wales: Sheffield Shield final preview and prediction
- LISTEN: Who gets the halfback jersey for New South Wales?
- Gurgaon boy wins New South Wales men's Amateur Golf Championship
- New world order has given wily O'Neill a lot to ponder
- WWE Rumors: Ronda Rousey Sets Conditions For New Deal, Ambrose To Stay?
- Queensland Maroons player ratings: Game 1
- State of Origin 1 preview: Queensland Maroons vs NSW Blues
- 2005: A brief look back at one of rugby league's greatest seasons
- NRL 2019 season preview: South Sydney Rabbitohs
Queensland bushfire conditions deteriorate as New South Wales firefighters given brief respite have 306 words, post on www.abc.net.au at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.