The Railway Board on Monday gave clearance to establish Bengaluru suburban rail, said Union Minister of State for Railways Suresh Angadi.“In order to fast track the Bengaluru Suburban Rail, the extended railway board met today and gave its clearance,” tweeted Angadi.Assuring Bengaluru residents, Angadi said he will make all efforts with Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal to ensure the implementation of Bengaluru suburban rail at the earliest.Thanking Angadi, Bengluru South MP Tejasvi Surya tweeted, “Karnataka is lucky to have him (Angadi) handling the railway ministry.”Surya expressed hope that Bengaluru suburban rail will be completed during Angadi’s tenure and help the city dwellers achieve ease of living.The 148 km Bengaluru suburban rail proposal with four corridors has been a much delayed project, languishing for decades.The four proposed corridors include KSR Bengaluru city to Devanahalli, Chikkabanavara to Yeshwantpur to Byappanahalli, Heelalige to Yelahanka to Rajanukunte and Kengeri to KSR Bengaluru to Whitefield.
- District 214 school board incumbents announce establishment slate
- City gives artists access to ABQ Rail Yards to document site
- This is what made the CBS board give up on Les Moonves
- Harrisburg School Board gives superintendent highest rating for performance
- Seattle School Board gives final approval for 10.5 percent raises in new teacher contract
- Katy Heritage Park board has opening
- Create Secure Connected Applications in a Single Click with Microchip’s AVR® MCU Development Board for Google Cloud
- Move over, chalkboards – old-school felt letter boards are suddenly everywhere
- Community Board 3 scheduled to meet Tuesday
- Railroad companies fined $90,000 for failing to remove rail ties in Greenfield, Hatfield, Buckland
Railway Board gives clearance to establish Bengaluru suburban rail have 264 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at November 5, 2019. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.