A coffee shop in Binh Tan District, HCM City has become a popular destination for animal lovers with various types of animals including alpaca. Many people have come to the Pet Coffee Garden in order to see and interact with its newest employees, two alpaca. Duong Sieu Hoa, the shop owner said he imported the alpaca from the Netherlands at the cost of VND200m (USD8,600). “The alpaca are easy to raise. They look nice too and can be good employees for the shop,” he said. The male alpaca has a yellow-brown colour while the female one is white. Both of them are nearly one year old when they were imported into Vietnam. A newborn alpaca often weighs from 9-14kg and an adult alpaca can be 1.8 metres tall and weighs 200kg. They can live from 20 to 30 years old depending on the living conditions. Alpaca are very intelligent and learn tricks very fast. The shop’s alpaca are raised in a 30-square-metre cage with a sand floor. Hoa said they ate vegetables and fruits three times a day so the customers can feed the camels when they go to the shop. Hoa said he would keep the camels in the… Read full this story
- Opinion: Festivals and our pride in young people
- Jaguar’s boss thinks young people are still captivated by cars
- 'Young people full of quality'
- Why Young People Are Driving Less
- Thread of the Day: Does it Make Sense for Automakers to Target Young People?
- Initiative continues to promote motor retail to young people
- Facebook Profiles Young People as Optimistic and Globally Conscious
- Researchers Find Gene That Cause Sudden Death In Young People
- Social Conscience Key to Attracting Young Consumers
- 26 tip jar ideas coffee shops should use to get money out of sports fans
Animal coffee shop attracts young people have 302 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 25, 2020. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.