For many people, the coffee shop is high up on the ever-growing list of previously daily conveniences and rituals you now miss, thanks to the necessity of social distancing and shelter-at-home orders. advertisement advertisement A perfect espresso. A soothing latte. Even if they spelled your name wrong on the cup. After a month of making do by making your own at home, you’d gladly take a cup with “Kevin” scrawled across it. It is into this caffeinated void that a new kind of coffee company called Jot is launching—promising a better-tasting, perfect cup delivered like nothing you’ve ever seen before. A direct-to-consumer company, Jot sources beans from organic, fair-trade farms, and its brew is concentrated “Ultra Coffee”—20 times more concentrated than regular coffee—and sold in 200 ml glass bottles, which makes up to 14 cups, ladled out one Just One Tablespoon at a time (Jot, get it?). Jot did not plan to introduce itself to the world during a global pandemic, but given the disruption many are finding with their daily coffee rituals—whether that’s missing the coffee shop, sick of brewing mediocre cups at home, or tired of cleaning up the mess left behind by their countertop barista appliances—there may… Read full this story
- Silicon Valley Hair Institute, a Leading Bay Area Hair Loss Clinic, Announces Post about Hair Loss Treatment Terminology
- US defense chief tells Silicon Valley: 'encryption is essential'
- Is Uber the worst company in Silicon Valley?
- Four champions of FPT’s Digital Race arrive in US’s Silicon Valley
- How wealth of Silicon Valley's tech elite created a world apart
- The digital Gilded Age: DC faces Silicon Valley's riches – and ever-growing power
- Modi meets US tech titans in Silicon Valley
- Silicon Valley startup CEO fired for billing $76,120 at strip clubs to company
- Landing a Silicon Valley Job After Learning to Code in Prison
- Best Coffee Shops In Santa Monica
Miss your fancy coffee shop habit? Silicon Valley has the answer—in one tablespoon have 321 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at April 23, 2020. This is cached page on Wordpress. If you want remove this page, please contact us.