Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady’s new mansion in Tampa, Florida, lacks privacy.
The 39-year-old model and Tom, 42, have recently relocated to the state following his switch from the New England Patriots NFL franchise to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers – but Tom admits their transition hasn’t been entirely seamless.
‘Where I lived in Chestnut Hill, I was pretty private for a long time,’ said the athlete. ’So I forgot, in a way, like people could drive up to your house. You couldn’t drive up to my house where I lived in Chestnut Hill. Here, they could pull right up to the back of the house.’
More fans around: Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady’s new mansion in Tampa, Florida, lacks privacy. The 39-year-old model and Tom, 42, have recently relocated to the state following his switch from the New England Patriots NFL franchise to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers – but Tom admits their transition hasn’t been entirely seamless. Seen in 2019
Ready to go: On Friday he was seen for the first time in a Tampa Bay shirt on Friday
He added, ’This is a little different because when you go out to the backyard, there’s a lot of boats that have pulled up and people out the front.’
Despite this, the loved-up couple are excited about the next phase of their life.
Tom told People magazine: ‘It just worked out perfect for me being here and kind of getting my life started here.’
Tom and Gisele are reportedly renting a $7.7million, 30,000-square foot mansion on Tampa’s Davis Islands from New York Yankees legend Derek Jeter.
Posh: Tom and Gisele are reportedly renting a $7.7million, 30,000-square foot mansion on Tampa’s Davis Islands from New York Yankees legend Derek Jeter
Everyone can see Gisele in her bikini! Fans can drive past their back yard that has a pool
According to the Tampa Bay Times, the 42-year-old Brady, his supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, and their children will be living at Jeter’s mansion for the foreseeable future.
The six-time Super Bowl champion recently became a free agent for the first time in his 20-year NFL career, deciding to leave the New England Patriots for the Buccaneers on a two-year, $50 million contract.
Completed in 2011, Jeter’s mansion includes seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a pool, docks and is just a six-mile drive to the team facility, which is currently closed amid the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.
They have a close bond: Gisele and Tom with their two kids in 2013 at Disney California Adventure in Anaheim
With the COVID-19 scare limiting travel across the country, it remains unclear how much time Brady has spent in the Tampa Bay area since signing with the team in March. Both Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times and local radio personality JP Peterson have reported that Brady is currently in Tampa.
Peterson speculated that the rent for the home could be as much as $100,000 per month.
Previously the stars were reported to be moving to a home in Connecticut, according to Boston sports radio station WEEI’s Greg Hill. It’s unclear if that deal ever went through.
The couple recently reduced their asking price for their Massachusetts mansion to $33.9 million – around $8 million less than when they originally listed it in the summer of 2019.
They care: Tom and Gisele were seen in this post thanking healthcare workers
Last month, Gisele insisted the city of Boston will ‘always’ be in her heart.
Derek Jeter (pictured with wife Hannah) previously spent spring training in Tampa with his New York Yankees teammates
The model said she’d miss her ‘friends, the beautiful change of seasons and the rides to the stadium’ ahead of Tom’s move to Tampa.
Gisele – who has Vivian, seven, and Benjamin, 10, with the sports star – wrote on her Instagram account: ‘What a ride the last decade has been.
‘Boston has been so good to us and will always be in our hearts. We will forever have wonderful memories. Our kids were born and raised there and we have made special friendships to last a lifetime. I’ll miss our friends, the beautiful change of seasons and the rides to the stadium to go cheer for Tom and the Pats.
‘Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of my husband and our family throughout all these years. We will miss you!’
Recently Brady, 42, and Bundchen, 39, reduced their asking price for their Massachusetts mansion to $33.9 million – around $8 million less than when they originally listed it in the summer of 2019. Brady and Bundchen also have a residence in New York, where his son Jack lives with his mother, actress Bridget Moynahan
- Tom Brady refuses to say if he will attend the Patriots' upcoming trip to Trump's White House after previously skipping the customary visit in 2017
- 'My judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable': Andrew says he felt staying with billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein was 'right thing to do' but has 'no recollection' of meeting girl, 17, who says they had sex three times
- Jeffrey Epstein will spend a week in jail before his bail hearing after claiming underage girls were 'prostitutes' - as FBI reveals trove of nude images of minors and a massage table with sex toys found at his $77M mansion
- Dirty computers, invasions of privacy: The 26 most-anticipated albums of April
- 'I let the side down': Prince Andrew tells BBC's Emily Maitlis he was wrong to stay with Jeffrey Epstein but has 'no recollection' of meeting billionaire paedophile's 'slave' who says she had sex with him three times
- Looking Back at Leonardo DiCaprio's Stacked Dating History
- Met Gala 2018: Heavenly bodies! Rihanna steals the show again in racy papal outfit at Catholic-themed red carpet alongside Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez
- Meet Ali Tate Cutler: The First Size-14 Model to Appear in a Bluebella Campaign at Victoria's Secret
- PICTURED: Moment Jeffrey Epstein's body was wheeled into hospital in vain attempt to revive him - as it's revealed guards didn't check on him for HOURS and his cellmate was mysteriously transferred the night before he hanged himself
- NFL anthem protests tracker: Beast Mode calls out Donald Trump, boos greet players
Tom Brady says Florida mansion he shares with Gisele Bundchen lacks privacy: 'When you go out to the backyard, there's a lot of boats that have pulled up' have 1065 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.