In our nine decades, Newsweek has covered all aspects of health care—scientific challenges, economic disruption, the occasional medical miracle and most of all, what these developments mean for our readers. As part of that commitment, we’ve partnered with Statista Inc., the global market research and consumer data firm, to rank the world’s best hospitals.
Now we’re expanding that expertise by ranking the best hospitals for six specialties: cardiology, diabetes, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology and orthopedics.
If you or a loved one needs specialized care in one of those areas, as millions of us do, you want to know which hospitals or medical centers have state-of-the-art facilities and the most knowledgeable, accomplished physicians. Where will you have access to the best diagnosticians, highest level of care and most effective treatments?
The Newsweek/Statista ranking of hospitals that offer specialized care will be based on a global survey of doctors, health care professionals and administrators. If you work in the health care industry, particularly in the specialities mentioned above, and would like to take part in the survey, please click on the button below:
- Estes XPR Combine Concaves, Worlds Best Performance Concaves Unveiled at Ag PhD Field Day
- New report ranks best hospitals in San Antonio
- Mercy San Juan, Sutter Roseville grab spots on U.S. News list of top local hospitals
- Canada-Saudi Arabia Dispute: Hospitals Brace for Staff Shortages As Riyadh Orders Students to Leave
- The World’s Best Airlines Ranked
- Saint Agnes ranks among top 50 regional California hospitals
- Miriam Hospital ranked No. 1 in Providence metro by U.S. New and World Report
- Texas Children's again one of US News' elite pediatric hospitals
- Venezuela’s Capital Is Running Out of Water as Hospitals Forced to Cancel Operations
- UNAP votes ‘no confidence’ in Lifespan Corp. CEO, R.I. Hospital president
World's Best Specialized Hospitals 2021 have 301 words, post on www.newsweek.com at June 18, 2020. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.