Elementor 3.0 provides web design professionals with the ability to view and control any web element on their sites from a centralized hub. With the service’s new functionality, users can now apply sitewide changes to their sites’ overall layout, typography, color, style, images, logos, favicons, buttons and form fields.
By implementing design system capabilities, Elementor has made it possible for advanced website builders to design and edit new and existing websites at a much faster pace which can shorten time-to-market while also maintaining brand and visual consistency across their sites.
- We’ve put together a list of the best WordPress plugins
- These are the best shared web hosting providers around
- Also check out the best managed WordPress hosting
As WordPress currently powers 38 percent of the total websites online, Elementor’s latest release brings a new way to design websites to the largest web creation environment in the world.
Elementor’s CEO Yoni Luksenberg provided further insight on version 3.0 of the company’s platform in a press release, saying:
“Elementor V3.0 brings comprehensive design system capabilities to WordPress and allows website creators to build sites in ways previously not possible. By allowing users to spend less time on unnecessary legwork, they can shift focus to the important aspects of their design. With Elementor V3.0, we are providing our community not only with powerful features, but we are also enabling a new professional standard in a way that will revolutionize the workflow of web creators and designers.”
As version 3.0 is a major release, Elementor recommends in a recent blog post that users make a full backup of their sites before upgrading and that they check to see if any 3rd party add-ons are compatible with the new version.
- We’ve also highlighted the best web hosting services
- Microsoft Build proves splashy tech events can thrive online
- How To Build A Gaming PC: 2020 Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Build A Gaming PC 2020: Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Build A Gaming PC In 2020: Complete Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Build A Gaming PC 2020: Complete Step-By-Step Guide
- Best e-commerce platforms in 2020: website software for an online store
- 1,000 Israeli websites are hacked to show images of Tel Aviv in flames and a message reading: 'The countdown to destruction has begun'
- 12 road-tested team building activities that work for real-life remote teams
- Minecraft Dungeons Guide: How Souls Work And How To Make The Best Soul Builds
- Microsoft’s romance with open source software is on display at Build 2020
Building WordPress websites just became a whole lot easier have 429 words, post on www.techradar.com at August 26, 2020. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.