Tablets come in different sizes and cater to different lifestyles, and if you are planning to buy one, you should take advantage of the emerging Black Friday deals to enjoy significant discounts. You don’t have to wait until November 27 for Black Friday tablet deals though, as some Walmart Black Friday deals are already available.
Walmart is offering discounts on various Samsung Galaxy Tab models, along with a guarantee to refund the difference if the tablets’ prices go even lower on Black Friday. It’s unclear how long supplies will last though, so you should click the Buy Now button if you see a deal that you like.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 — $109, was $150
The 8.0-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 is lightweight and easy to hold, but due to its minimized bezels, still offers a big enough screen to comfortably read documents and watch videos. The tablet has 32GB of built-in memory that is expandable to up to 512GB with a microSD card, and promises up to 13 hours on a single charge. The 8.0-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A’s original price is $150, but Walmart is offering a $41 discount to bring its price down to $109.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 — $169, was $230
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 features an ultra-wide 10.4-inch screen and a quad-speaker system with Dolby Atmos surround sound for an improved experience in streaming shows and playing games. The tablet is also equipped with 32GB of internal storage that is expandable through a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 is being sold for $169, which is $61 off its original price of $230.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1— $199, was $330
The 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 is the larger of the tablet’s two models, but it has a slightly tweaked design to further slim down its bezels for a wider display. Its memory is still expandable by up to 512GB through a microSD card, but if you prefer your data to be saved within your tablet, Walmart is offering the 128GB version of the 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 for only $199, for a $131 discount from its original price of $330.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 — $629, was $650
For a more powerful tablet experience, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is equipped with an 11-inch screen, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage, while also supporting 5G. The tablet promises up to 15 hours of video playback on a single charge, and aims to boost your productivity through its S Pen, redesigned for even lower latency, and its DeX feature, which allows the tablet to further resemble a desktop computer. Walmart has slashed the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7’s price to $629, representing a $21 discount from its original price of $650.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Looking for a new phone? Look no further, the #WattaMonster Samsung Galaxy M21 is your go to device under 15k
- #WattaMonster: The new Samsung Galaxy M21 packs the biggest battery, killer camera & a stunning sAMOLED screen at an unbelievable price
- iPad 10.2, Microsoft Surface Go, Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 on sale for Memorial Day
- Garmin and Samsung Galaxy Active smartwatches discounted for Memorial Day
- Samsung Galaxy S5 hands-on and initial review
- Amazon’s deal of the day, March 17: Offers on Samsung Galaxy S20+, Oppo F15 and other phones
- Apple Watch, Garmin Vivoactive, Samsung Galaxy Watch on sale from $150
- Tablet keyboards from Logitech, Arteck selling at a discount on Amazon
- 5 tablet deals you can’t afford to miss this Memorial Day
- RadioShack offering $50 discount for in-store Galaxy S5 pre-orders starting March 21
Walmart discounts Samsung Galaxy tablets for Black Friday — from $109 have 697 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 5, 2020. This is cached page on WP Discuss. If you want remove this page, please contact us.